Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It’s here! My brand new,
NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil
It's the secret weapon my patients swear by for their health. And it's the one ingredient I never, ever cook without. I'm talking about macadamia nut oil. I've been passionate about the benefits of this unique oil for years. And now I'm thrilled to announce the availability of my very own brand--NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil. This premium, virgin oil tastes great, is easy to use, and couldn't be better for you. In fact, it's absolutely packed with the healthiest fats you can eat--monounsaturated fatty acids, or MUFAs. Research shows that a diet rich in MUFAs can help...
  • Keep blood sugar steady, Protect your brain and helps preserve your memory, Safeguard your heart and Boost your metabolism, helping you shed excess pounds--and keep them off
Don't miss this chance to stock up on the secret ingredient your recipes have been missing -- my all-new NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment