Monday, February 25, 2013

I have two eye-opening things for you today.

First, I want to share a really great article from my friend and nutrition expert Mike Geary.

Science is revealing foods that are both good and bad for the brain. But this ONE food?

It's a brain-KILLER.

Please read the article below and make SURE you avoid this food:

The #1 WORST food for your brain (avoid!)

Also, I wanted to let you in on a natural way to remove moles, warts, and skin tags.

I don't know about you, but my moles are not the "Marilyn Monroe" kind… you know, the kind that look really sexy?

Mine were in not-so-flattering places.

I've also dealt with skin tags, which are very common.

I thought the only way to get rid of these "skin uglies" was a trip to the dermatologist.

However, I found a fantastic little book on how to remove warts, tags, and moles at home -- no pain, no hassles, and all natural.

See what you think:

Easily remove moles/skin tags/warts in minutes at home  <------ chemical-free="" span="">

Enjoy these helpful tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment