Sunday, May 25, 2014

 Solution to anxiety, nervousness, and panic:


The response to this has been overwhelming... and touching.

I wasn't 100% sure that I wanted to share my history of anxiety and panic disorder with the world.

My wife and friends convinced me that it was wise to do so, because I know this new "brain hack" can solve the problem fast.


Let me end by saying this:

As someone who has dieted down from obesity to a ridiculous 4.5% bodyfat (I do not recommend you try that!), I know all about dieter's anxiety:

I'm shocked that more doctors don't discuss it with their patients.

Dieter's Anxiety is a condition where your mind believes your body is under attack (lower calories) and it catapults you into fear, nervousness, anxiety, and even sugar cravings.

Then there's social anxiety...a condition that is so easy to fix with this Solution, yet one that cripples nearly 20M people in America alone.

And of course there's what I have: actual 'panic' disorder.

I treated my with a doctor... and I believe everyone who has a 'true' disorder of this nature must see a doctor.

However, my doctor suggested that I use the very same methods as this presentation reveals:


Please do yourself and your loved ones a favor and watch it now.

Anxiety is not something anyone deserves to live with.

I truly hope you find this as soothing and calming as I do.

Jon Benson
CEO, Fitology 

No comments:

Post a Comment