Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'll bet you've been warned, dear reader,
Your doctor says your blood pressure is "borderline" and tells you to lose some weight, watch what you eat and then come back in a few months.
Tick...tick...tick...
Most people don't consider "borderline" BP scary, but I wish they did. If you ignore it too long, there are only three possibilities:
1. Your arteries and kidneys are seriously in jeopardy for life.
2. Your doctor prescribes a lifetime of expensive and toxic blood-pressure drugs. (These drugs have a list of nasty side effects ayard long.)
3. Then suddenly you're facing BIG problems with your heart, your arteries and your brain.
That's why "borderline" high blood pressure can be so dangerous. It's very easy to ignore for months or years at a time.
If I were your doctor, I'd make darn sure you didn't dismiss your "borderline" number.
As a medical doctor, I would never tell you to just sit tight, lose a few pounds and call me in the morning.
I'd tell you about the four simple secrets that can help normalize blood pressure in just 14 days...
CLICK HERE!
Link not working? Copy & paste the following into your browser:
http://landing.truehealth.com/products/ultimate-bp/ultimatebp-lp/index.asp?SC=TIP1DZ3A

No comments:

Post a Comment