Saturday, May 9, 2015


I can remember years ago when I first committed to a Paleo style of eating...

My energy was bursting. Fat was flying off.  My health was feeling better than ever.

For breakfast?  Sizzling strips of bacon, fresh sliced avocado, and pasture-raised eggs --over easy is my favorite (with a little organic coffee and grass-fed cream) ... The TRUE breakfast of champions!  This paleo breakast is much better for you than the typical American breakfast of cereal, which only destroys your insulin sensitivity, kills your energy, and messes up your hormones.

Who knew bacon and eggs would be the trigger for my new-found fat loss results and more stable energy.  Every day, I’d wake up, and look forward to the sound, the smell, the taste.

Until one day… I didn’t.

I had to admit to myself, I was getting sick of the same old eggs and meat and avocado every morning.  It was just getting boring to eat the same thing every day for breakfast.

Now I was in a quandary.  What to eat.  What to do?  Going back to previously unhealthy cereal or bagel options was out of the question.  It’d been months since I had an English muffin, a bagel, or bowl of cereal.

And skipping breakfast altogether was simply not an option.  I'm usually hungry when I wake up in the morning, and although I've tried the intermittent fasting, I didn't find it enjoyable.  I prefer to eat a nice breakfast instead!

Scouring the Internet for a tasty and satisfying Paleo breakfast ideas proved frustrating and time consuming.

And then one of my business partners sent me these incredible paleo breakfast recipes...

Hmmmmmm, delicious. Recipe after recipe, everything I tried, tasted sooo delish!

Now I finally had what I craved... Variety.

The best part?

These Paleo-friendly breakfast meals can all be made within 10 short minutes! Just as fast as whipping up bacon and eggs.

In the process, my health got even better.

Whoever said it is right... Breakfast *IS* the most important meal in a Paleo day. And double that, especially when you’re following these kick-butt recipes:

>> Paleohacks Awesome Paleo Breakfast Recipes

I still love bacon and eggs for breakfast maybe once a week.  But now I have so much more variety, I never get tired of anything.  Everything is just so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment