Friday, July 25, 2014


Dear Reader, 

It's the secret weapon my patients swear by for their health. And it's the one ingredient I never, ever cook without. 

I'm talking about macadamia nut oil. 

I've been passionate about the benefits of this unique oil for years. And now I'm thrilled to announce the availability of my very own brand--NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil

It wasn't easy. For more than a year, I scoured the globe searching for a source that met my exacting standards. But the final result was well worth it. 

I found a premium, virgin macadamia nut oil--from East Africa. This area of the globe boasts ideal growing conditions for macadamia nuts. And once the nuts are harvested, they're cold-pressed and filtered to deliver all the flavor and benefits you come to expect from high-quality macadamia nut oil. 

The result is a clean, nutty, delicious oil. It's rich, buttery, and complements any dish you add it to. 

It has a tremendously high smoke point. Perfect for safely sautéing, baking--and almost any cooking method you can think of. 

But most of all, it's absolutely packed with the healthiest fats you can eat--monounsaturated fatty acids, or MUFAs. Research shows that a diet rich in MUFAs can help...

    ✔Keep blood sugar steady
    ✔Protect your brain and helps preserve your memory
    ✔Safeguard your heart
    ✔Boost your metabolism, helping you shed excess pounds--and keep them off

In other words, macadamia nut oil tastes great, is easy to use, and couldn't be better for you. 

This magical trifecta hooked me from my first taste. And I've been recommending it to my patients--and to you--ever since. 

If you've already been using macadamia nut oil, my new premium, virgin NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil will absolutely blow you away (the way it did for me)! And, if you haven't, well--this is the perfect time to try it. 

I promise, you won't be disappointed. In fact, after a few days, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! 

Use it for your stir-frys. Omelets. Even drizzled directly on top of your salads. It's the secret ingredient your recipes have been missing. And you'll never want your kitchen to be without it again. So do your taste buds--and your health--a favor. Order your bottle of NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil now

Buon appetito! 
 

Dr. Fred 

No comments:

Post a Comment