Monday, October 22, 2012

Your doctor can't tell you...
Your pharmacist doesn't know...
The drug companies won't tell you...
And neither will the labels on your vitamins:

Foods You Should
Never Mix With
These Popular Supplements!


The Dangerous Hidden Pitfalls of Today's
Popular Vitamins and How You Can Avoid Them




There's something that you should know about the vitamins you're taking.

Something that is so controversial and upsetting, that it could very well change the entire landscape of the vitamin industry.

More importantly, it may also be affecting you personally if you're currently taking supplements.

What you could be mixing with your vitamins might actually be making you sick. 

You see, because vitamins aren't as strictly regulated as pharmaceutical drugs, a lot of times the labels don't warn you that you could be taking a harmful dose of vitamins simply by mixing them with other vitamins and nutrients found in every day foods.

My name is Dr. David Juan and I'm regarded by many to be an authority on nutrition and supplements.

I've been a practicing medical doctor for over 30 years. During that time I have amassed 12 years of medical teaching experience.

When it comes to the dangerous interactions of foods, drugs and vitamins, I've got the qualifications to back up what I'm talking about.

That's why they call me The Vitamin Doctor. 

And that's why I feel it's my obligation to warn you about the constant dangers resulting from vitamin, food and drug interactions that have already harmed others.

To see a special report on the dangerous and hidden pitfalls of today's most popular supplements, watch this now.

Sincerely,

David Juan, MD
The Vitamin Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment