Thursday, October 4, 2012


I Found Something Better Than Chocolate”
One taste and I knew ... this was something I would add to the long list of hidden cures and remedies I travel the world to find.
The name means “food of the gods.”
It has a rich, chocolaty taste that’s hard to describe – absolutely delicious with a hint of citrus. The aroma reminded me of tropical fruit, but it had a very distinct cocoa-vanilla flavor.
And while chocolate is getting all the attention, few people know about this Amazonian cousin that blows cocoa out of the water for heart health…
Because as it turns out, two keys to a healthy heart are hidden in this exotic Amazon superfruit
When I did my own research, I discovered it has previously unknown but unique, potent antioxidants…
Researchers analyzed this superfruit and found two NEW antioxidants that had been completely undiscovered.
They named them theograndin I and theograndin II. Further tests showed that theograndin I promotes strong cells, while theograndin II is a potent antioxidant.
Studies show antioxidants play a key role in keeping your cardiovascular system robust and working well. And the two in this exotic superfruit can’t be found in any other plant on earth Click here to find out how you can try this heart-healthy secret yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment